You want to dive into a ministry that has the same heart as you.
You want to make a difference in this space, to have your story be heard, to give a fresh perspective to every day life.
We want that, too.
The BISblog differs from the devotions in that it is more on topics such as:
- Culture and Faith
- Faith in every day life
- Liturgical living
- Vocations and living yours out
Remember: You can send us posts you’ve already published on your blog.
If you like to have some straight-up questions, here are a few to jog your writing juices:
- How you tangibly live out your faith?
- What saints do you really love to incorporate into your life?
- How do you live liturgically throughout the year?
- How do you parent based on Church teaching?
- What Church teaching have you struggled with that you’ve come to understand?
- How did you realize your vocation?
Due to the quantity and quality of submissions, we unfortunately cannot accept them all, but we would love to read your submission and find a home for it if possible.
We love ecumenical relationships and value our Protestant and LDS sisters greatly. In order to write for BIS, we request our contributors are practicing Catholics as our purpose is to provide a Catholic voice in living out our faith in our daily lives.