Blog submissions are closed for now and will be open again Fall 2022. Thank you!
You want to dive into a ministry that has the same heart as you.
You want to make a difference in this space, to have your story be heard, to give a fresh perspective to every day life.
We want that, too.
We are looking for solid theology, unique life experiences, insights on current culture, relevant and helpful ideas and tips, and polished writing. We are not looking for devotional-style writing for the blog. The BIS Blog differs from the devotions in that our aim is to provide information and insight for immediate action and application in a woman’s life.
Additionally, we plan our Editorial Calendar three months in advance. Please keep this in mind when considering and crafting your submission.
If you would like to submit an article for consideration, please complete the form below and include a final, edited draft of your work.
If we choose your piece for publication, we will contact you with more information.
Due to the number of inquiries, we cannot reply to or publish every submission. Please be selective in your submission, as quality reflects better than quantity. Lack of professional behavior or poorly written or edited work will disqualify a submission from being considered.
We love ecumenical relationships and value our Protestant and LDS sisters greatly. In order to write for BIS, we request our contributors be practicing Catholics, as our purpose is to provide a specifically Catholic voice in living out the Faith in our daily lives.
Your post should fit into one of the following categories:
- BIS Celebrates // These are posts about liturgical living, feast days, gathering with community, hosting, and so on.
- BIS Lives // Posts about prayer, relationships, work, family life, friendship, vocation, style, travel, etc. find their home here.
- BIS Reads // This is the place for book reviews or a well-curated booklist.
- BIS Reviews // If you want to write about a TV show, movie, music, etc.—old or new—through the lens of the Catholic Faith, your post belongs in this category.
- Links do not come through the form below. If there is a link(s) you intend to use in your post, please include the URL at the bottom of the post with a note indicating where it belongs within the text.
- Please capitalize the Divine Name and pronouns.
- Please include a 2-3 sentence bio written in the third person.
- Before you submit, please be sure to proofread your writing for proper grammar and punctuation.
- Guest submissions are not compensated.