The Shine Retreat is happening!
The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. // John 1:5
Pick from a few different retreat options and join us:
- The Southwest Retreat is in Chandler, Arizona at St. Andrew’s Catholic Church on February 22-23rd.
- The Midwest Retreat is in Kansas City, Kansas at St. James Academy on on June 7-8th.
- The Texas Retreat is in Houston, Texas at Prince of Peace Catholic Church on August 2-3rd.
- The Southern Retreat is in Nashville, Tennessee at Cathedral of the Incarnation on September 6-7th.
- The Ireland Retreat is in Dublin at the Emmaus Centre for two weekends: November 8-9th and November 15-16th.
The Southwest Retreat includes speakers Beth Davis, Heather Khym, Michelle Benzinger, and musicians Ike Ndolo and Mary Castner.
Come pray with us, celebrate the liturgy with us, and remember what it means to shine with God’s love. With time allocated for personal reflection time as well as two nights of adoration, vigil Mass, and three meals, this retreat is for you.
Friday at 6pm Registration Opens
Friday at 7pm Session I Begins
Friday until 9pm Night 1 Ends
Saturday at 8am Breakfast
Saturday at 9am Session II Begins
Saturday at 9pm Shine Retreat Ends
- Who is this retreat for?
This retreat is for women 18+ who:
+ are searching for community
+ are looking to rekindle your faith
+ is a woman in need to peaceful prayer time
+ is a woman yearning for a deeper relationship with the Lord
- What is included in my retreat ticket?
You will receive a light dinner on Friday evening, three meals and snacks all day Saturday as well as sessions, adoration, confession, praise and worship, vigil Mass, and beautiful sisterhood. You also will receive a beautiful welcome packet with a prayer journal.
- I bought a ticket, but I can’t come. Can I get a refund?
We cannot issue refunds, but you can look to sell your ticket via social media and your friends.
- What do I need to come with?
Your Bible, your heart, and your laughter.
- Where should I stay?
There are many hotels in the area! Here are a couple favorites:
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
Staybridge Suites Phoenix – Chandler
Element by Westin Chandler Fashion Center
MCI Kansas City International Airport
Hyatt Place Kansas City/Lenexa City Center
8741 Ryckert St, Lenexa, KS 66219
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Kansas City Lenexa/City Center
17190 W 87th St, Lenexa, KS 66219
Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City Olathe
10401 S. Ridgeview Rd, Olathe, Kansas, 66061, USA
Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, TN
1800 Division St, Nashville, TN 37203
Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, TN
2400 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203
Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End
1801 Hayes St, Nashville, TN 37203
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
– Staybridge Suites Houston Willowbrook – Hwy 249
18828 TX-249, Houston, TX 77070
– Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW/Willowbrook
7979 Willow Chase Blvd, Houston, TX 77070
– Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston Willowbrook
7815 Willow Chase Blvd, Houston, TX 77070
Accommodations: Emmaus Centre (Please contact Julie at the Emmaus Centre directly to book your accomodations by clicking here.)
€55/person for one night (either Friday night or Saturday night)
€100/person for the 2 nights (includes breakfast both days for a single room)
Twins room (2 beds):
€50/person/night or €90/person/both nights
- What about my food allergies?
We are able to accommodate gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan diets. If you have severe food allergies, we are happy to refund a portion of your ticket and allow you to bring safe, satisfying meals for yourself.