In this episode, Beth and Jenna chat with the lovely Kendra Tierney, wife, mom, writer, and liturgical living extraordinaire. She shares how we can look at the Church year and rhythms of the Church and integrate it [more seamlessly] into our lives.
Some things we talked about:
- Kendra’s blog, Catholic All Year
- Kendra’s *new* book, The Catholic All Year Compendium: Liturgical Living for Real Life
- Kendra’s book on Confession: A Little Book about Confession for Children
- Kendra’s Prayer Book: My Superhero Prayer Book: Traditional Catholic Prayers for Awesome Catholic Kids
- Catholic Sprouts: Daily Podcast for Catholic Kids
Take a listen below or over on iTunes (and give us a rating while you’re over there).