The Restore Retreat is happening!
I am about to do a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. // Isaiah 43:19
Pick from a few different retreat options and join us:
- The Southwest retreat is in Phoenix, AZ (address: St. Andrew 3450 W Ray Rd, Chandler, AZ 85226) on February 21-22.
- The Midwest retreat is in St. Louis, MO (address: St. Joseph Parish 567 St. Joseph Lane, Manchester MO 63021) on May 29-30.
- The Northeast retreat is in Washington, DC (address: Catholic University of America 620 Michigan Ave NE, Washington, DC 20064) on August 7-8.
- The Southern retreat is in Nashville, TN (address: Cathedral of the Incarnation 2015 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203) on September 4-5.
With time allocated for personal reflection time as well as two nights of adoration, vigil Mass, and three meals, this retreat is for you.
Friday at 6pm Registration Opens
Friday at 7pm Session I Begins
Friday until 9pm Night 1 Ends
Saturday at 8am Breakfast
Saturday at 9am Session II Begins
Saturday at 9pm Restore Retreat Ends
- Who is this retreat for?
This retreat is for women 18+ who:
+ are searching for community
+ are looking to rekindle your faith
+ is a woman in need to peaceful prayer time
+ is a woman yearning for a deeper relationship with the Lord
PS If you have a lap baby, he or she is welcome at retreat!
- What is included in my retreat ticket?
You will receive a light dinner on Friday evening, three meals and snacks all day Saturday as well as sessions, adoration, confession, praise and worship, vigil Mass, and beautiful sisterhood. You also will receive a beautiful welcome packet with a prayer journal.
- I bought a ticket, but I can’t come. Can I get a refund?
We cannot issue refunds, but you can look to sell your ticket via social media, Blessed is She regional Facebook group, or your friends.
- What do I need to come with?
Your Bible, your heart, and your laughter.
- Where should I stay?
There are many hotels in the area! Here are a couple favorites:
- Sky Harbor International Airport, Phoenix
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
225 N Metro Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226
- Staybridge Suites Phoenix – Chandler
3990 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226
- Hilton Phoenix Chandler
2929 W Frye Rd, Chandler, AZ 85224
- St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis West County
12815 Daylight Dr, St. Louis, MO 63131
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis – Westport
1973 Craigshire Rd, St. Louis, MO 63146
- Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis Chesterfield
355 Chesterfield Center, Chesterfield, MO 63017
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fenton
1088 South Highway Drive, Fenton, MO 63026
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol
1325 2nd St NE, Washington, DC 20002
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/U.S. Capitol
1225 First St NE, Washington, DC 20002
- Hyatt Place Washington DC/US Capitol
33 New York Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002
- Nashville International Airport (BNA)
- Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University
2555 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203
- Embassy Suites Nashville – at Vanderbilt
1811 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End
1800 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203
- What about my food allergies?
We are able to accommodate gluten free and vegetarian diets. If you are vegan or have severe food allergies, we are happy to refund a portion of your ticket and allow you to bring safe, satisfying meals for yourself.
- Is there a group rate?
Yes! If you purchase 5 or more tickets, a 15% discount will automatically be applied to your order.