COME WORK WITH US.
This position is for translation of Catholic essays and blog posts into Spanish on an hourly / word count basis.
- Linguistic and cultural fluency in Spanish
- Familiarity and past work in Catholic translation specifically
- References for past translation work
- High flexibility and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines on time
- Experience with Hispanic Catholic women’s groups, encounters, or ministry
This position is for a Catholic copy editor for a women’s ministry that produces short essays, blog posts, workbooks, and books on an hourly / word count basis.
- Degree in english or journalism
- 2-3 years of copy editing experience
- Active reader of Catholic works and offerings
- Flexible work schedule up to 5 hours a week
- Excellent communication skills and heart for feedback and team work
- Able to take directions and corrections in a professional manner
- Interested in growing in skills and sisterhood by working closely with Managing Editor, Blog Editor, and Theological Editor for Blessed is She
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a hard working, fun loving, ministry-hearted gal. We want someone who not only works hard but also loves and believes in the Blessed is She mission.
How We Roll At BIS
We are a highly collaborative team who loves to bounce ideas off of each other all day. It’s always something new every day. We are a tight knit team who loves sharing and talking to each other about our personal prayer, life, and ways in which we can be better sisters to each other. Above all else, we desire for each other to know the Lord and to have sisterhood in the community, and the same rings true in the office. We are constantly learning here so we use Google a lot and figure it out as a team.
Most importantly, we love Jesus. All of this work we do is for Him, and He gets the glory and praise first and always.
Does it sound like you would be a good fit for Blessed is She? Shoot your resume over to Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to chat with you, friend 🙂