Today’s episode is the last one of season five, and so we brought in a special surprise. Today we hear Blessed is She’s Spiritual Advisor Father John Parks speak about current racial tensions in America and what we, as Catholics, can do about it.
Editor’s note: You can watch the videos from this podcast episode on our YouTube channel. Links below.
- Teachable Tuesday
- Q&A with Father Parks & Jenna Guizar
- ARRR Prayer — Acknowledge, Relate, Receive, and Respond.
- Reconciling the Body of Christ // Fr. Mike Schmitz & Fr. Josh Johnson
- Healing the Racial Divide // Fr. Josh Johnson
- Father, Forgive the Sin of Racism // Homily by Bishop Olmstead
- Bishop Barron’s Pentecost Homily
Take a listen below or over on iTunes (and give us a rating while you’re over there).