Do you ever find yourself wanting to get to the Blessed is She devotions, blog posts, or Teachable Tuesday videos immediately? Tired of typing in the URL on your phone’s internet app every time you want to catch up with the BIS Sisterhood?
Well, friends, you can add the Blessed is She website right to the homepage of your phone as an app. And it will take you less than one minute!
How to Add a Blessed is She App to Your Home Screen
Grab your phone (or, more, likely, it’s already in your hand and you’re ready to go!) and let’s do it.
- Open Safari on your phone.
- Go to blessedisshe.net.
- Click on the “Share” icon.
- Click on “Add to Home Screen”.
- You have the option to change the name of the app.
- Click “Save” and you’re done!
See? Told You It Was Easy!
If you need a super short visual tutorial, this video is really helpful!
We hope having a Blessed is She app on your phone helps you turn your attention to the Lord (instead of scrolling mindlessly, like we’re all tempted to do!). We can’t wait for you to be able to pray with us throughout the day.
Want More Catholic Media?
We love using media for good and to grow closer to Jesus. Here’s more if you’re looking:
- Our favorite Catholic apps
- Our favorite Catholic podcasts for women
- How to organize your phone apps to help keep your priorities straight
Do you have a Blessed is She app on your phone?
How to Add a Blessed is She App to Your Home Screen #BISblog // Click To Tweet